Bookkeeping seems like it would be simple and straightforward; however, it can be an incredibly difficult learning curve and very time-consuming. GEM Bookkeeping puts our expertise and experience to work for you, tailoring small business accounting services and bookkeeping packages to fit your company’s needs.
Catering to small and independent businesses, our company provides comprehensive bookkeeping services to fit your short and long-term needs and your budget. Whether you just want your books balanced, could use a little software training, or require more in-depth accounting services, you can count on our full attention to help you succeed.
Providing on-site and remote services, we are here when you need us. We work around your schedule and create bookkeeping strategies to suit. Our services are available weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually. Let us take the burden of bookkeeping off your shoulders so you can concentrate on other business matters.
In order to provide for all of your bookkeeping needs, we offer an extensive array of services including:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable including bill payment, deposits, and collections
- Monthly Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Statements
- Budget Preparation and Analysis
- Sales Tax Reports Preparation and Filing
- Assist CPA with Tax Filing Preparation
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor and 2014 Certified
Personalized Concierge Services
For the High Net Worth individual in today’s world trying to balance work, daily family responsibilities, and personal time with your children or spouse can be stressful. A personal assistant can help handle all of these tasks and free up your time so you can spend it on the things you enjoy.
GEM Bookkeeping and personal assistant services will attend to your “to do list” with attention to detail, respect for confidentiality and dedication. We are happy to customize services depending on your specific needs.
Some of the services we provide:
- Open and Prioritize daily mail.
- Personal Bill Payments
- Bank Account and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Assist with a Variety of Life Management Tasks
- Arrange and Organize Travel Plans
- Shop for Special Occasions gifts such as Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Coordinate Home Repairs with Contractors and Maintenance Companies
- Multi-State Calendar Tracking for Tax Purposes
We serve clients from a broad range of industries including Property Management, Legal, Real Estate Appraisal and Retail. We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you, the needs of your business, and how we can provide the friendly and cost-effective service you are seeking
Your time is valuable, so let us free up your schedule and start keeping your books. Call us at 561-889-6921 or send us an email to schedule a free bookkeeping consultation.